Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm supposed to be doing something here

Goddammit. God... dammit.

I'm going to do the place thing. I'm going to record scenes from my everyday life here in Cincinnati, here in this house I rent and think about what they all mean to me. Going to record my walk to school. Going to (try to) record my bike ride to school. Going to record the concert I'm having at my house. I'm going to....

Wish I could show you North Carolina. By god, I wish I could show you that place. I'd have too much to say about it though.

My home at the present shapes me because I fucking hate it. I can't stand it here even in the slightest but.. I'm trying to make the best of everything. I hold on to the friends I've picked up, I drive myself places.. I held a snake today. That was nice. Caught it and everything. Wish my childhood home was close enough for me to film.

Look, this is my "pitch" I suppose. I don't want to give away the whole premise of this video before I even make it. It's going to be about how the fact that i hate this place makes me who I am right now and all the elements within it that aid.


No comments: